Wednesday 23 June 2010

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition...

My first tag (ARGH!) and I'm feeling the heat of the Spanish Inquisition with these probing questions from Nickie at Typecast.  Please be gentle with me!

1. Who is the most pointless celebrity, and why?
I could be predictable and go with the obvious..  but instead I'll go for Jeremy Kyle, who I hate ever-so-slightly more than Jeremy Vine (it's not a Jeremy thing... I heart Jeremy Beadle!).  JK is a fungus who breeds on the greasy hair and missing teeth of his unfortunate "guests".

2. If you had to take a random item to an interview to help describe you, what would it be?
An armadillo - crunchy on the outside, smooth on the inside.

3. What is your favourite cartoon?
Tom and Jerry - reminds me of my dad.  And who doesn't love mindless violence between a cat, a mouse and sometimes a dog!
4. If you could only listen to three pieces of music for the rest of your life, what would they be?

Sabre Dance - Aram Khachaturian  - wonderfully uplifting and my favourite ever classical piece.

In The Arms Of an Angel - Sarah McLaughlin  - magical, beautiful and always makes me cry.

Scooter - Jumping All Over The World - because sometimes only dancing will do.

5. What film would you have liked a starring role in?
I'm not too keen on the idea of me on a 40ft screen, so I think I would have liked to have been a toy on Toy Story.  Maybe Cynical Cindy?

6. What, if anything, do you wear in bed?
Nothing... unless it's cold, then I wear Paul.
7. Favourite item of footwear?
Yet another of my secret shames, but it has to be Crocs.... I don't know what I wore in the summertime before them.  Please don't judge me.........

 8. Look over your right shoulder.  What do you see?
Our bookcase, which holds many DVD's and video games, but very few books.   Also, on the wall, is my favourite family portrait, taken Christmas 2008.
9. If you were a flavour of crisp, which flavour would you be and why?
Prawn cocktail, because you either love me or you hate me.  If you love me, you'll always love me, though you can only take some much at one time.  If you hate me, you'll always hate me and never be able to tolerate me.
10. Twitter or Facebook?
Always Twitter... but gotta stick with Facebook because the people I care about live there.
Now here's what I'd like to know...

  1. How many houses have you lived in and where?
  2. PC or Mac?
  3. Who's poster did you have pinned up on your teenage bedroom wall?
  4. What was the last book you read?
  5. What smell reminds you most of your childhood?
  6. Describe an ideal summer's day.
  7. What cocktail/alcoholic drink says the most about you?
  8. If you were reincarnated as an animal, what animal would it be?
  9. Have you found your one, true love?
  10. BBC3 or BBC4?
Hope I did good here and may be asked back to play again!

I shall be sticking my foot in the door and demanding answers of the following:
Kelly @ Kelly Brett
Andy @ Captincroc 

Give it a go.... I have!

 







 

3 comments:

  1. #2 Love the armadillo
    #4 I have that Scooter song as the ringtone for son number 2
    #7 aaarrggghhh @ crocs!!!

    Excellent answers :D Thanks for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favourite songs ever is Angel by Sara McLachlan, we had this discussion on twitter I believe:)

    Right, challenge accepted, it will be early next week (wedding on at the weekend!!).

    Jen

    ReplyDelete